Saturday, December 27, 2008

What a WEEK

What a week we have had. Lots of Family, Friends, Food, and Fun. Thanks to all who have made this Christmas a very special one. Here is a look back on a fun filled week.

Sunday--what a blast. Soup and white elephant gifts with some friends!

This is the song that never ends-yes it goes on and on my friends!!!

If small children are around--close their eyes!!
Who's butt is that?


Monday--Bowling with my MOM and brothers--Yes my mother beat me

(I think my wrist is broken)

Uncle Kiel showing Dryson how to do it! It was so great to have him home!

Kiera thinking she is hot stuff!


Lots of FUN--Thanks MOM Tuesday--Food and Fun and did I mention Football. So we all were mad that night after our beloved Boise State lost by one point! ONE POINT (looks like we owe some $ taco's Scott)



Wednesday--We hade Christmas with the Patterson's. We did it at the church. We ate peaches and sausage, played eight base(my legs are still killing me) and opened presents. We promised Orion and Wynne that we would show Kiera and Dryson opening their gifts so here it is.




We also had Christmas Eve with my Grandma Hanks. We had lots of food and after we eat we always have a talent show. The last few years it has just been teenagers and young and old adults. We are starting to have little kids again and the talent is starting to come back. This song is one that I did as a little girl with my cousins and my Grandma thought it would be neat to have our kids do it. So here it is-


Christmas Morning--Opening presents:

Dryson: got his fishtank with gold fish


Kiera: got her Bike -I'm not sure how many men it takes to put training wheels on that Santa forgot!

Megan: got a new pillow!

Leigh: got his 30-06 gun (thanks Randy:)

All and all it was a great Christmas week. It is great to spend time with family and reflect on the reason for the season. We hope 2009 brings along as many wonderful memories as 2008 did.

2 comments:

Jared and Emillee said...

Merry Christmas! We didn't see the kids open the big present. Did you get that one also? Just making sure.

Dawn said...

Thanks for the post...and be ready for next year. I have a feeling the largest onsie ever will make a come back!