Sunday, March 22, 2009

CHAMPS

Leigh (and my little brother Lukie, that's so he can't be mad at me any more) and a few of his "older" friends/coworkers played on a city league team this year. Yes many of them are old and out of shape, but it was a good experience and good exercise. Most of the games were way too late for me to go watch, but I did get to go the "Championship game"!!! I think most of them were about ready to die, but they pulled it through and came out on top. Yes they are B3 Nampa City League Champs!!



GOOD JOB LEIGH AND THE REST OF THE TEAM


2 comments:

Jared and Emillee said...

Right on! Congratulations Leigh

Anna Beal said...

Looks so fun! I hope Alex can do something like that sometime. When we lived in Laramie he played Intramural Basketball and Volleyball and LOVED it!