Thursday, August 27, 2009

School Time

I can't believe it but Kiera has started Kindergarten. Today was her first day and if any of you have been around her lately, I was worried she was going to have a major meltdown. For the past few weeks everything she has done and loved has ended up with a major meltdown. She would be doing a headstand, walking the balance beam and crying. A couple weeks ago she ended up not going to her primary class because she was crying. So I was very grateful that there was NO TEARS today. We got to school a little early and she played, found a couple kids she knew, lined up at the door, Mrs. Wallace had them blow their moms and dads a kiss and she was gone. I think little man Dryson had a harder time. During family prayers this morning he started crying because Kiera got to go to school and he doesn't. I also think has asked what time is it about 10 times this morning. NOT TIME TO PICK UP KIERA!!! I keep telling him. She gets to go all day on Tues. and Thurs. and every other Fri. I can't wait until she gets home and tells me all she has learned.

This summer has flown by. Leigh has started school again and guess what? He also is coaching again. I'm so lucky, right. Back to being a coaches widow. He is coaching the freshman football team. I think he is liking it. Well I promise to be better about keeping this blog updated. I'm not sure there is enough time in the days to keep up with everything.









2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

My little Mycah doesn't know what to do with herself in the mornings now that Dejah is in school. Poor things.

Brandis said...

Kiera looks so grown up!Sounds like Kuna has a strange schedule for kindergarten this year. I was grateful for half day last year because it got me ready to let Ashtyn go all day this year. :)