Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our new family member!

Well while Megan was gone all day Saturday and I was left to clean the office, sweep and mop floors, vacuum make breakfast and lunch and everything in between........ Just kidding I did do all those things but I don't have to blog about them to make myself feel good!!! I Love You Megan. Well I took Kiera and Dryson to Zamzows to get a new pet! I was tired of cleaning the fish tank so we got a Plecostamus AKA Sucker fish. Now since our tank has a Boise State theme and our fish are named for Broncos and Boise State it was only fitting to name this fish VANDAL. Yep that's right after the Idaho Vandals..... The reason he is named this......He Sucks!!!!! As a side note Megan is not Prego!!! hahahaha

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Vandal?? Ha Ha, I guess that means Alex "sucks" too :)!!! since he is an online student there :)
Oh..you did have me wondering if Megan was prego...NOT (ok, so who says "not" anymore, I'm a geek)

Jared and Emillee said...

Leigh, you crack me up