Friday, June 12, 2009

Consider it done!


Well I've been out of school for almost two weeks now. I had one "REAL JOB" to do this summer and from the sounds of a few posts ago I thought it was going to be horrible! Potty training that is! Dryson was being so dang stubborn but as soon a school was out I started working my Magic....This is the 3rd kid I've potty trained! (For my resume send inquiries to......Just Kiddding) It really just took a little time and letting him know Ligtning McQueen and Mater do not like to be pooed or peed on oh and don't forget the treat bag that our neighbor Jodie brought for him! Thank goodness for cool underwear and a great neighbor, right

He's a BIG BOY NOW!

4 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Nice job! I wish I could get Mycah potty trained. I'm sure it'll come all in good time.

Todd & Nichole said...

Way to go. I would like to enroll littler Kenners in your School of Potty Training please. When does the next session begin?

Sher said...

Sign Zach up...we'll be there June 22nd.

Rendi said...

Yeah! That makes life so much better. NOw you are ready to add that next baby to your fam! HA HA!