Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thank You

First and foremost I want to thank my brother Kiel for serving in the United States of America Navy. It is a job I would not want but I am so grateful for those men and women who serve this great country.




We went to the Melba Parade yesterday for the 4th of July and I got a little choked up as I thought about this great country. I can't image living in a country where you are told what to do each and everyday. We take the liberty's that we have for granted each and everyday. We had a great 4th. The parade was fun, lots of candy, lots of friends, and there was nice little breezy so it wasn't sooo hot! After the parade we went to RC Willey to look for a new dishwasher and get some FREE lunch. We then went home took a nap and prepared for the night ahead. We went over to some friends house for a BBQ and fireworks. There of course was some pyro's there so there was a lot of blowing things up, sparkler bombs, and of course illegal fireworks. We had a great time and no one went to the ER.






1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

Sounds like you had tons of fun :)