Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Go Orange Go Big Blue

Fight, Fight, BSU
Saturday my Dad gave us his season tickets seats for a hot date. My "sister-in-law" Jenica :) and my brother Luke came with us. At the start of the second quarter we(the girls) went out to get something to eat for the boys and when we came back we decided to have a good time. We were chest-bumping like the guys do and yelling (it was a very boring game). We had a great time, but Leigh and Luke thought we had made a detour for the beer garden. Just having FUN guys!!! Thanks Dad for the great afternoon. I also have to thank Grandma (Jenica's mom) my kids were really calling her that by the end of the night:) for watching Kiera and Dryson. After the game we played games at the Cotterells and lets just say I'm not sure Luke knows what Yoga is! Also watch out for his ability to sculpt almost anything out of clay! Thanks for the Laughs



2 comments:

Darin and Carolyn said...

how fun! that would be awesome!

Alan and Kristy said...

Looks like fun! We have had season tickets to BYU games this year for the first time. Now that we are living down in SLC as I go to the Univ of Utah for grad school, I told Kristy that the first thing we were doing was making sure we bought season tickets to BYU :)
It has been fun to watch so many games in person instead of just on TV. We need to make it over to Boise one of these weekends and see your family.