Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

So as usual in our family on Thanksgiving Day, I am at home with the kids cleaning, cooking (not so much I was asked to bring a relish tray -- Costco makes great relish trays) and laundry while Leigh is playing Football. He will come home and not be able to move so I will have to get the kids ready for dinner and anything else that needs to be done--
Isn't Thanksgiving GREAT!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Family. Thanks Kiel for your service I hope wherever you are they are making you a great Thanksgiving dinner. We can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Wow, you have 2 kids crazy. that's awesome. we just got one cookin' 5 months ago. I found your blog through Brandis.

If you want access to mine email me I'm private.
kristibrewer18@gmail.com