Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat (smell my feet)

Thats right give me something good to eat! Holy cow my kids got loaded up with candy, playdough, pencils, crowns, earings, lipgloss, cars, balls, and did I mention CANDY. I have very spoiled kids but people seem to love them. We have some great friends who have 2 kids(one in college and one in High School). He called us up Friday morning and had to make sure we where coming to his house. He had gotten each of the kids a bucket full of things they would like. He got Kiera a princess dress up thing and as soon as she put everything on she walked passed his fireplace looked into it and said "I AM CUTE". After Grandma Teri's, Grandma and Grandpa Hanks, Papa Durrant, Grandma and Grandpa Patterson's, the Castoe's, and the Kerbs we really didn't need to go anywhere else but we had already told the Francis Family we would go have dinner and trick or treat with them. Kiera had a blast and Dryson loved it (he was just a little to slow for all the older kids) I ended up dropping Dryson off halfway through the neighborhood and then we finished. We had great weather (the best I can remember) and great company.

What a cute GIRAFFE!!

Say cheese Dryson!




Thanks to a great neighbor who had a giraffe and zebra costume, It's a jungle out there!



Kids with Grandma Teri


Trick or Treat!!!

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Sorry you had a migraine today :(
Looks like it was tons of fun.

Brandis said...

That sounds like a busy but fun Halloween. I heard you guys had an unseasonably warm night. Lucky! :) Your kids look so cute in their costumes! :)