Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday DAD!

Sorry this is late, but Monday was my dad's birthday. My dad has always been there for me. At a young age I attached to my dad and I have always been daddy's little girl. At three years old I ran away from home with my dog to go looking for my dad, I guess that is just the way it has been and will probably always be. He has always been there for me and now my kids when we need him. He makes a great babysitter (just ask Dryson who gets to stay up all night if Grandpa is there). He loves his grandkids and would do anything for them. He loves to take them to build-a-bear and then McDonalds and Kiera thinks that is the coolest. I am grateful for a Dad that will stop doing whatever he is doing to help one of his kids. Happy Birthday Dad and we LOVE YOU!!!!


These are pictures from his birthday dinner that we did at my house Sunday night. Kiera, Dryson, and Grandpa
Kiera, Dryson, McKenna and Grandpa
I could be bias but I think he has some of the cutest grandkids ever!

2 comments:

Emily Patterson said...

What a great Grandpa!

Todd & Nichole said...

I sure did. That was my first try at it so I am not very good. But I am learning. ANytime.