Friday, January 30, 2009

5 years Ago...

I can't believe 5 years ago today I was told that our little Kiera was going to be born 5 weeks early. It was scary but I knew that everything was going to be alright. At 9:40 on January 30th, 2004 Kiera Lynn Patterson was born weighing 5lbs 4 oz. She was rushed into the NICU only to be brought back to me about 30 minutes later-she was perfect! Kiera has grown up to be a very smart, funny, energic, lovable, sassy, and cute little 5 year old. She loves to be the center of attention and if she is not she will try her hardest to become it. She loves her family, friends, coloring, lipgloss, build-a-bears and most importantly Jesus. I am proud of her and the little lady she is becoming. I'm trying not to make her grow up to fast, but she reminds me of the way I was growing up--you know 5 going on 15.

Happy Birthday KIERA!! I love you-Mom

Kiera's first photo's-she was so tiny!

Kiera at 5 years old. She has grown up so fast

Party with friends. Kiera wanted to invite to 2 friends over so she chose Ellie and Dejah. We went to Mcdonald's for lunch and Build-a-Bear. The girls had a blast.


2 comments:

Brandis said...

Happy birthday Kiera! :) She's a cutie and I LOVE that newborn picture!

Stephen & Kendra said...

It's been a long time since I have read your blog. Love the pictures of Kiera. I added you as a friend on my blog, hope you don't mind. Kendra