Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Time to get away!

This last weekend we decided it was time to get away so we decided to go to the cabin in Cascade. The weather was beautiful. It was so sunny Saturday I had to ask Leigh that night if I had a sunburn. Leigh's sister Heather and her family also came up with us. We went to the McCall winter carnival and saw the ice sculptures, went sledding (Kiera would go down the hill, up the hill, and repeat about 50 times), played games, and just hung out. . Dryson hated sledding-he didn't like the snow in his face, he probably walked at least 5 miles on Saturday between McCall and sledding, but he loved the ice sculptures. Thanks Hayes family for coming and keeping us company!It was nice to get a way.
I am grateful that the Perry's have keep the cabin for weekends just like this!






4 comments:

Jared and Emillee said...

Fun! We haven't been to the ice carnival for literally 10 years. It looks like a blast. Thanks for the awesome birthday wish!

The Dixons said...

Cute Blog!! Your kids are getting so big!! I have to look at other people's blogs to find people I know with blogs. It's kind of fun!

Anna Beal said...

Looks like you all had a blast! Hey thanks for yesterday. I am so excited to put some cute stuff on the girls' walls!

Rendi said...

I like your post! I wish we had somewhere fun like that to get away to! Aren't you so excited to be in the same ward???