Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Retirement

After 24 years of coaching high school basketball my Dad will be retiring after this season. He was Leigh's coach all 4 years (we all know that must have put a few grey hairs on his head), he has coach 5 of his own son's and many, many others. He has been a great example to the community and great influence on the kids he has coached. I hope my children will have the opportunity to have such a great coach as the get older. Here are a few pictures from last night.

This is Dryson and his girlfriend Annie. He his one smart boy and goes straight for the blondes.
This is my dad!

Dryson and Uncle Ryan
Kiera watching the game

1 comment:

Jared and Emillee said...

Wow! Tell your Dad congratulations. I know my parents really appreciated him when he was coaching Leigh.