Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playschool take 3

This is Kiera's 3rd of going to the High School's playschool. You can't beat the price of $25 for the entire 3 months and it gives Kiera and her dad a chance to bond in the mornings. This year she has two cousins Shad and Jenkin with her and she is loving it. I remember the first year she wouldn't stay by herself and would cry almost every single day, now she says "you can just drop me off and I can go by myself". My how the time has flown by, come August she will being going to Kindergarten and doing all the things bigger kids do.

Kiera eating breakfast getting ready for her first day of Playschool

She woke up at 6:30am to make sure her dad didn't leave without her!

Walking into the High School

Waiting for School to start in Dad's classroom


Playing puzzles the 1st day of Playschool!

No comments: