Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs

Last Saturday we went to the Walking with Dinosaurs show. This was the kids christmas present from their Grandma Teri. They loved it. Dryson was scared at some points but for the most part he did very well. Kiera's favorite part was when the long neck dinosaurs wrapped their necks around each other. Dryson's favorite part was the baby T-Rex, but as soon as the mother T-Rex came in he was SCARED. The dinosaurs were huge and realistic looking. I hope you all watched the making of it on channel 7 a couple weeks ago.







1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

I saw the commercial for that, but not the making of it. It looked pretty cool. I'm glad your kids had a good time!
ps. did you leave me more clothes the other day??? Thanks a ton! You have no idea how much I appreciate that. You're awesome!