Friday, May 15, 2009

Mothers Day

Better late than never RIGHT? So I had a fabulous mothers day weekend. It started Thursday with flowers from my kids at work. They came from a strange place in Eagle so for the life of me couldn't figure out who had sent them. I though maybe my friend Cindy, since she doesn't live here, but when I talked to my Dad he didn't seem to know anything about it. Well come to find out Leigh had a gift certificate from 1-800-flowers and that is why they came from a strange place. They are beautiful and "I never get flowers at work". Then on Saturday I had received a massage gift certificate for my B-Day and figured why not use it up so Saturday afternoon I got a 90 minute massage. Heaven on Earth!! After that I put on a BBQ for my mom and my brothers and their families came over and we had a nice time. Sunday Leigh made crepes with fresh strawberries and the kids gave my their gifts. Dryson gave me a new "pancake turner" and he said "you flip me mom" and Kiera gave me a new wallet. I had told Leigh about the wallet I want, well needless to say I think it took the kids shopping Saturday night and the wallet isn't quite what I expected, but I love him for trying:). Leigh got me some new Dr. Schols inserts for my walking shoes so I think I am set to eat, spend money, and workout!! Some of my favorite things to do it life. I think maybe if I didn't do so much of the first and I wouldn't have to do so much of the last, but I love to eat!! I love being a mom and a wife. I am grateful for a husband that treats me good and loves me for me. Thanks Leigh, Kiera, and Dryson for a great weekend.

No comments: