Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tee Ball

Kiera has been playing Tee Ball for the past few weeks and loving every minute of it. I had signed Leigh up to coach not knowing that meant I got to coach also:), but for the most part we are having a blast. Dryson has to bring his mitt to every game but luckily the Francis girls babysit him and play with him during the game they are such motherly girls. My brothers and Dad have been coaching the bases and I am sure grateful for them. It amazes me how some parents(not all) expect you to do it all and they will come drop their kid off and they are your responsibility. I am starting to understand why some kids are the way they are, just look at their parents or lack of parents. It makes me sad and yet grateful that I can be there for my kids and support them in their dreams and journey through life. I had great examples of this growing up. My mom was always there for everything and she had SIX kids that were very active in everything. I don't know how she did it TWO is wearing me out already.

These are pictures of her before her game because I don't have time to take pictures during the game. Maybe next week my mom can take some for me!


1 comment:

The Nielsons said...

At least Kiera is stylin' before the games! What a cute daughter! Sounds like a fun and busy time at the Patterson's.