Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas. We went Christmas caroling on the back of Grandpa Pattersons trailor (freezing cold, but the kids loved it). My mom made these great puppets and we did a Christmas program with them. I think all the kids loved it. On the way home Christmas Eve Kiera said "Mom I don't care about the presents all I care about is Jesus" I hope that we are raising our kids in just that way. To not care about the presents to only care about the meaning of Christmas. Grandma and Grandpa Patterson gave each of the kids their own journal that they can write or color in. I hope that my kids will love to do this since as you can tell I'm not so good at keeping up on things. All in all great Holiday Season.

Thanks Great-Grandma Hanks for the BRIGHT Red Lipstick Kiera Loves IT!






No comments: