Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fight! Fight! Fight!

My brother Luke has an in with the physcial therapist at the school who gets tickets for the stampede and steelhead games. On Saturday night he happened to get the sweetbox tickets so asked if me and kids wanted to go. Leigh had a game in Emmett so what the heck Right? This was the first hockey game my kids had been to. They loved it Kiera kept saying FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! Dryson liked the goalies. They were so good and I have to say my favorite thing was having a bathroom right in the room. That is the only good way to watch a game with little kids. They could do whatever and not bother a single person and did I mention there was a bathroom in the room. Heaven!!
THanks Uncle Luke for the invite.

Dryson with my mom and Uncle Luke

Kiera with my dad and Uncle Ryan in the background

No comments: